Date of Birth
Most Memorable Achievement
Hobbies & Interests
- 6 race wins and current overall leader in Porsche Michelin GT3 Cup Challenge Australian Championship Group B
- Val Findlay Junior Karting Champion KA3
- Queensland Junior State Champion OKJ
- 1 round win, 4 podiums and 4th place overall in the Australian Karting Championship OKJ
- 1 round win, 2 podiums and 2nd place overall in the Victorian State Championship KA3
- Australian Race of Stars – 2nd place overall in Senior KA3
About Christian Pancione
My history has been routed in Go Karts. I started racing at the age of 10. The last year in racing saw me finish the Australian Championship in 4th place and the Victorian State Championship in 2nd place.
In 2016 I competed in my first international racing event in Las Vegas Super Nats, racing in the Junior X30 category (125CC) Kart in a field of 80 competitors. I loved the challenge and this was such a highlight that I returned again in 2017, this time I competed in the Senior X30 category (125CC) kart. This was my 2nd race as a Senior in a field of 100 competitors, I worked hard to come through and finishing 20th position.
Competing in the Gold Coast – Race of Stars was always a highlight with Australia’s best talent and a couple of international drivers. I was lucky enough to compete as a Junior in 2016 and Senior driver in 2017.
My team experience has seen me racing under the Melbourne Kart Centre banner. In 2015 I won my first race in karting at a competitive level and I got my first real taste of victory.
Racing in a team lead by the 5 x Australian Karting Champion James Sera gave me hope and the drive to never give up and keep working hard to follow your dreams.
I look forward to applying this mindset and experience toward my main circuit career pursuit with Porsche and follow in the footsteps of my Australian racing idols.
- Fri 27 July - Sun 29 July at Queensland Raceway
- Fri 3 August - Sun 5 August at Todd Road
- Fri 31 August - Sun 2 September at Winton Motor Raceway
- Fri 21 September - Sat 22 September at Sydney Motorsport Park